Strong export focus.
This long-established cosmetics business has its own brands, product ranges and a strong export focus.
The highlights of this business include:
– Ownership of a unique range of brands and exclusive access to recipes and formulations.
– From its Auckland base, the business sells throughout New Zealand and internationally (greater than 90% of its business is from international customers).
– Historically the business has benefited from being a preferred supplier to a significant international customer. There are opportunities to utilise surplus capacity to explore additional business to increase revenue and profitability and further diversify the business.
– All products are contract manufactured in New Zealand by an independent third party.
– Premises, including an office and warehouse, which are well located in Auckland. Currently the premises are also owned by a related party and there are options around future lease arrangements.
– Simplicity of the business model, which means invoicing and administration procedures are minimised and requires only a lean administration team.
ranges ready for release.