Cosmetics Business - Strong Export Focus
Strong export focus.
This long-established cosmetics business has its own brands, product ranges and a strong export focus.
The highlights of this business include:
- Ownership of a unique range of brands and exclusive access to recipes and formulations.
- From its Auckland base, the business sells throughout New Zealand and internationally (greater than 90% of its business is from international customers).
- Historically the business has benefited from being a preferred supplier to a significant international customer. There are opportunities to utilise surplus capacity to explore additional business to increase revenue and profitability and further diversify the business.
- All products are contract manufactured in New Zealand by an independent third party.
- Premises, including an office and warehouse, which are well located in Auckland. Currently the premises are also owned by a related party and there are options around future lease arrangements.
- Simplicity of the business model, which means invoicing and administration procedures are minimised and requires only a lean administration team.
Revenue has consistently been in excess of $1.8m per annum in each of the past four financial years (FY17 to FY20), peaking at $2.4m in FY19*.
During the same time frame normalised profit (EBPITD) has also been consistent, averaging approximately $545k per annum.
While the Covid 19 pandemic did initially adversely impact sales to its major overseas customer from March 2020, sales have now resumed to a significant level. There are also new product ranges ready for release.
If you are interested in buying this business please contact Tim Herbert.
Please note that further information on this opportunity will only be provided after a phone call with Tim and once a confidentiality agreement is in place.
Carwardin Limited is licensed under the REAA 2008.
Agency reference #: 141
“Price on Application”
Confidentiality is important to our clients and us and any potential purchaser will be required to show the financial capability to complete a transaction prior to receiving any detailed information.“
Interested parties who wish to complete a confidentiality agreement and receive a detailed information pack should contact:
Carwardin Strategy and Business Sales
+64 (0)21 948 922
P O Box 25 844
St Heliers, Auckland 1740
Carwardin Limited is licensed under the REAA 2008