Businesses For Sale
This long-established cosmetics business has its own brands, product ranges and a strong export focus. The highlights of this business include: - Ownership of a unique range of brands and exclusive access to recipes and formulations.
- From its Auckland base, the business sells throughout New Zealand and internationally (greater than 90% of its business is from international customers).
- Historically the business has benefited from being a preferred supplier to a significant international customer. There are opportunities to utilise surplus capacity to explore additional business to increase revenue and profitability and further diversify the business.
- All products are contract manufactured in New Zealand by an independent third party.
- Premises, including an office and warehouse, which are well located in Auckland. Currently the premises are also owned by a related party and there are options around future lease arrangements.
- Simplicity of the business model, which means invoicing and administration procedures are minimised and requires only a lean administration team.
ranges ready for release ...
Find Out More
Established over 30 years ago, this business has expanded under current ownership to provide a comprehensive range of signage services to clients nationwide throughout New Zealand.
The highlights of the business include:
- Based in Auckland but providing installation services to clients across New Zealand and, more recently, internationally.
- A comprehensive range of signage services including buildings, vehicles, corflute, point of sale and 3D lettering.
- A lean, modern business model that has successfully survived the “Covid-19” test, which also provides strong profit margins and flexibility for future business plans.
- Four staff working in the business at any one time with access to a network of subcontractors to help with nationwide assignments where needed.
- The business operates from premises in Auckland with capacity to increase production and revenue.
- Simplicity of the business model, which means invoicing and administration procedures are minimised and requires only a lean administration function ...
Find Out More